International Security Concentration
Designed for the student pursuing a career in foreign policy or national security.
International Security Studies Concentration
Security studies is designed for the student looking for a career in the fields of foreign policy or national security. The courses help students understand international organizations and the global issues that affect security around the world. The program prepares students for careers in US Federal and state agencies as well as international organizations and companies in the private sector that operate in critical areas of the world.
A sampling of courses that have been offered includes:
- Global Security
- Illicit Trafficking
- Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Latin American International Relations
- Political Economy of China
- US Intelligence Community
- International Relations of the Middle East
- Comparative Politics of the Middle East
- Civil Military Relations
- Energy Security
- Politics of the European Union